Subject: Spring ACS - Call for Papers Reminder

From: "Robert Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 1995 09:43:51 -0500

2nd Call for Papers

A symposium entitled "Handling the Information Explosion in Combinatorial
Chemistry" will
be held in the Division of Chemical Information (CINF) of the ACS at the 1996
Spring
Meeting, New Orleans, March 24-29 1996.

The symposium will focus on the problems of handling the massive amount of
chemical
information generated by combinatorial chemistry projects. Presentations are
invited which
discuss the problems of registration of libraries and their components;
searching in
combinatorial library databases; tracking of libraries, components and
precursors; and
ties between chemical information systems and automated synthesis and
screening.
Contributions are invited from software vendors and papers from end-users
describing their
experiences using commercial combinatorial chemistry software, developing
in-house systems
or integrating combinations of the two are particularly welcome.

If you are interested in contributing to this symposium, please email or fax a
title and
short summary highlighting the topics you wish to address as soon as possible
and no later
than October 16th. Official ACS abstracts are due by 1st Novemeber.

Please send your summary and any enquiries to:

	Mark G. Bures, Robert D. Brown, Yvonne C. Martin
	Abbott Laboratories,
	D47E/AP10, 100 Abbott Park Road
	Abbott Park, IL 60064-3500.
	Phone: (708) 937 4981 (secretary)
	Fax: (708) 937 2625
	Internet: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked].

-- 

*************************************************************************
Robert Brown, PhD                * Phone  (708) 937 4036
Abbott Laboratories              * Fax    (708) 937 2625 
AP10/47E                         * e-mail [email-masked]
100 Abbott Park Road             *
Abbott Park                      *
IL 60064-3500                    *
*************************************************************************