Subject: Proceedings of ECCC2 on THEOCHEM

From: [email-masked] (Steven Bachrach)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 95 08:37:39 -0500

The Scientific Organizing Committee of the Second Electronic Computational
Chemistry Conference (ECCC-2) would like to announce that the 
proceedings of this conference will be published in a special issue
of THEOCHEM. Elsevier, the publisher of THEOCHEM, is committed to
producing a proceedings that captures the excitement and special
attributes of the ECCC-2. This includes publication of some of the
discussions and incorporation of the color images, movies, hyperactive
molecules, etc. on the Elsevier web site. 

The conference will accept both papers and poster. 
The papers will be peer-reviewed for scientific and editorial
content for acceptance in the special issue of THEOCHEM, while the
posters will appear only on the web and will be removed at the end
of the conference.

Further information on ECCC-2 can be obtained on the World-Wide
Web at URL:

http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu/ECCC2

Deadline for submission of abstracts is SEPTEMBER 29, 1995.

The Scientific Organizing Committee,
Steven Bachrach
Don Boyd
David Dixon
Stephen Gray
Toni Kazic
Henry Rzepa

Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Il 60115			Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]			Fax:   (815)753-4802