Subject: Program called PROBE

From: [email-masked] (Jeffrey L. Nauss)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 1995 10:30:04 -0400

Has anyone any information regarding a program called PROBE?
Specifically, I'd like a journal citation or such so that I can find
out more about it.  It is written by Inna Dubchak, Stephen Holbrook,
and Sung-Hou Kim at U. Cal-Berkley.
 
Also, any user comments would be useful.
 
Thanks in advance...

                                                Jeff Nauss
 
****************************************************************************
*  UU    UU             Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD                              *
*  UU    UU             Director, Molecular Modeling Services              *
*  UU    UU             Department of Chemistry                            *
*  UU    UU CCCCCCC     University of Cincinnati                           *
*   UU  UU CCCCCCCC     Cincinnati, OH 45221-0172                          *
*    UUUU CC                                                               *
*         CC            Telephone: 513-556-0148    Fax: 513-556-9239       *
*         CC                                                               *
*          CCCCCCCC     e-mail: [email-masked]                    *
*           CCCCCCC     http://www.che.uc.edu/~nauss                       *
****************************************************************************