Subject: Re: CCL:Molecular Similarity

From: [email-masked] (Harry C. Johnson)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 95 20:46:57 -0700

>>>>> "Pablo" == guillem  <[email-masked]> writes:

    Pablo> I will like to know if there are any public-domain
    Pablo> (available by FTP) programs to do molecular similarity
    Pablo> studies on ACD (Available Chemical Directory) databases
    Pablo> from ISIS running on SGI platforms. I will also like to
    Pablo> receive any information on Molecular Similarity studies and
    Pablo> related software.

Version 4.0 of Spartan now has a superpositioning/similarity analysis
module.  Feel free to drop me an e-mail note for more information.

-Harry

+-----------------------+------------------+-------------------------+
|Harry C. Johnson IV    |  ______________  | E-Mail: [email-masked] |
|Computational Chemist  |  \  _________	/  | Phone:  (714)955-2120   |
|Wavefunction Inc.      |   \ \\\\\\\\/	   | Fax:    (714)955-2118   |
|18401 Von Karman       |    \ \\\\\/	   |                         |
|Suite 370              |     \	\\/        | "Seems to me its all    |
|Irvine, CA 92715       |      \/	   |  just chemistry" - RUSH |
+-----------------------+------------------+-------------------------+