Subject: Summary:NBO manual

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 95 14:33:57 +0100

Dear Netters,

Regarding to my original request to the CCL:

>I would like to know if somebody could share with me an electronic (text or 
>postcript) copy of the NBO manual (available via FTP or WWW). I have already 
>done a search into the CCL archive, but infortunately the copy that resides in: 
>/chemistry/software/SOURCES/FORTRAN/nbo/junk/nbo.txt has several pages 
>corrupted (from p.35 to p.61) and therefore is unreadable. 

The coordinator Jan Labanowski has created another text file called nbo1.txt. 
This one is now readable, and it resides in:

gopher://www.ccl.net:73/00/software/SOURCES/FORTRAN/nbo/junk/nbo1.txt

On the other hand, Gaussian Inc. can provide a hardcopy ($12.5) on request to 
[email-masked].

My thanks to Jan K. Labanowski for his help.

G. Suner

------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
Dr Guillermo A. Suner; Dep. de Quimica, UNIVERSITAT DE LES ILLES BALEARS
E-07071-Palma de Mallorca, SPAIN.
E-mail: [email-masked]    Tel: + 34 71 173498  Fax: + 34 71 173426 
WWW URL: http://www.uib.es/depart/dqu/dquo/suner.html