Subject: Seeking front. elec. den. programme

From: "Hr Dr. S. Shapiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 10:46:37 +0100 (MET)

Dear Colleagues;

     I am seeking a programme or source code for a programme that will cal-
culate one or more of the following parameters from a MOPAC output:

           electrophilic and nucleophilic frontier electron densities
           superdelocalisabilities
           first superdelocalisabilities
           second superdelocalisabilities

I am currently using an excellent MOPAC for DOS programme, so of course I
would prefer that the programme I am seeking be already executable under DOS.
However, a (FORTRAN77) source code would also suffice.

     Thanks in advance to all responders.

Sincerely,

(Dr.) S. Shapiro
Institut fuer orale Mikrobiologie und allgemeine Immunologie
Zentrum fuer Zahn-, Mund- und Kieferheilkunde der Universitaet Zuerich
Plattenstrasse 11
Postfach
CH-8028 Zuerich 7
Switzerland

Internet: [email-masked]
FAX-nr: ( ... + 1) 261'56'83