Subject: ANNOUNCE: Free Chemistry Software Tools

From: "Wolf-Dietrich Ihlenfeldt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 1995 22:11:28 -0600

Version 1.2.1 of the CACTVS tools collection has been released.
This is a collection of Tcl/Tk-based scripts running on a generic
chemistry-aware data manager program. Among the tools are
a full-featured 2D structure editor, a 2D structure browser,
an IR spectra display tool and a number of additional goodies.

Information about the context of these tools as well as
downloading instructions can be obtained from
http://schiele.organik.uni-erlangen.de/cactvs/index.html

This is a binary-only release. Precompiled executables
are provided for SunOS4.1, Solaris2.4 and Irix5.3.
Versions for Linux and HPUX can be expected sometime later.

A number of external test users have successfully installed and run
the software. However, please tell me about any
problem you might encounter.

-- 
Dr. Wolf-D. Ihlenfeldt
Computer Chemistry Center, University of Erlangen-Nuernberg
Naegelsbachstrasse 25, D-91052 Erlangen (Germany)
Tel (+49)-(0)9131-85-6579  Fax (+49)-(0)9131-85-6566
---
The three proven methods for ultimate success and fame:
1) Nakanu nara koroshite shimae hototogisu
2) Nakanu nara nakasete miseyou hototogisu
3) Nakanu nara naku made matou hototogisu