Subject: Call for Papers - 3D databasing

From: [email-masked] (Scott Kahn)
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 08:15:16 -0700

The following call for papers has been posted to several list servers.  Sorry
for any redundant messages (in advance).

			>> CALL FOR PAPERS <<
			   ---------------

I am organizing a symposium for the Division of Chemical Information (CINF) of
the ACS entitled "Managing Information in Databases of Three-Dimensional
Structures" at the Spring ACS meeting in New Orleans, 24-29 March 1996.  I
would like to broadly focus of the symposium on the several aspects of _3D_
information management (e.g. integration with modeling/relational data,
generation/storage of 3D structures, flexibiliy in searching, efficient
indexing methods, etc.), and especially those that are potentially problematic
as the compound generation process becomes more automated (i.e., via
combinatorial methods).  All _scientific_ presentations are welcomed; sales/
marketing presentations are actively discouraged (commercial and academic
alike!).

If you would like to contribute to this symposium, please send me four (4)
copies of a 150 word abstract, including the original ACS abstract form,
before 30 October 1995 at:

	Scott D. Kahn
	Biosym/Molecular Simulations
	555 Oakmead Parkway
	Sunnyvale, California 94086-4023
	Phone: (408) 522-0100 (secretary)
	FAX:   (408) 522-0199
	Email: [email-masked] or [email-masked]

ACS abstract forms can be obtained from me or from ACS Headquarters
(Tel. 202-872-4396; email: [email-masked]).

------

Scott D. Kahn, Biosym/MSI                        (408) 522-0100
Email : [email-masked] or [email-masked]   FAX  (408) 522-0199