Subject: Tr.state for SiH_3+SiH_4--->SiH_4+SiH_3 reaction

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Sep 95 13:12:08 EST (Tue)

I am trying to study a reaction of H-transfer between SiH_3 and SiH_4
leading to the same product (Thermoneutral reaction) in the doublet
state. I am not able to obtain the transition state and could anyone
suggest me any previous reference on this reaction?

   H_3Si + H---SiH_3 -------> H_3Si------H-------SiH_3 ----> H_3Si---H+SiH_3.
      reactant                  Symmetric Trn.State               Product

Thanks in advance,

Sridhar

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Department of I.P.C.,
Indian Instt. of Science, 
Bangalore - 560 012, Inida.

Fax : 080-3341683 Attn. Sridhar, IPC
Ph. : 080-3344411 Extn. 2385.
E-mail : [email-masked]
Int.net: [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------------