Subject: THEOCHEM HomePage Announcement

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 1995 08:16:19 +0100

Dear members of the CCL-list,

We are pleased to announce the THEOCHEM HomePage on the Elsevier WWWW-server.

The URL for direct access to the THEOCHEM HomePage is:
   http://www.elsevier.nl/locate/theochem

Please make sure to add this URL to your Bookmark list to stay up to date
with the new developments we are planning for THEOCHEM.

The HomePage is updated regularly and gives a wealth of information, o.a.
- Editorial Information containing background information on the
  recent changes which are aimed at increasing the quality of the journal
- Full addresses of Editors (incl. email addresses) and Editorial Board Members
- Instructions to authors
- List of forthcoming and published special issues
- Information on Elsevier Books and journals in the area
- Links to other sites of interest to computational chemists
- Information on electronic initiatives related to THEOCHEM
  * An announcement that THEOCHEM will publish the Proceedings of the
    second Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference (ECCC-2)
  * THEOCHEM-Alert: a free email service for automatically obtaining
    the Table of Contents of Fortcmoming issues.

You may also access the HomePage from the Elsevier Science Web-server
at http://www.elsevier.nl

If you have any suggestions or comments on the HomePage, I would be pleased
to hear these from you. It is possible to send me an email message directly
>from the HomePage.

With kind regards,

Egbert van Wezenbeek

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Egbert M. van Wezenbeek
Publishing Editor
Elsevier Science BV
Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Department
P.O. Box 330                 	 
1000 AH Amsterdam          	
The Netherlands         	Phone:	(+31-20) 485 2475
[email-masked]		Fax:	(+31-20) 485 2845

Elsevier WWW server:        	http://www.elsevier.nl
Elsevier Gopher server:      	gopher.elsevier.nl
-----------------------------------------------------------------