Subject: Re: CCL:parameters for NiO and CoO

From: [email-masked] (Harry C. Johnson)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 95 11:42:58 -0700

>>>>> "Andy" == CTARG  <[email-masked]> writes:

    Andy> Two pleas for help

    Andy> - single crystals?

    Andy> - parameters for Ni or Co, these can be force field,
    Andy> semi-empirical, or ab-initio - I don't mind.

Spartan's PM3(tm) formalism has parameters for both Ni and Co, as well
as 13 other transition metals.  If you would like more information,
please feel free to contact me.

-Harry

+-----------------------+------------------+-------------------------+
|Harry C. Johnson IV    |  ______________  | E-Mail: [email-masked] |
|Computational Chemist  |  \  _________	/  | Phone:  (714)955-2120   |
|Wavefunction Inc.      |   \ \\\\\\\\/	   | Fax:    (714)955-2118   |
|18401 Von Karman       |    \ \\\\\/	   |                         |
|Suite 370              |     \	\\/        | "Seems to me its all    |
|Irvine, CA 92715       |      \/	   |  just chemistry" - RUSH |
+-----------------------+------------------+-------------------------+