Subject: summary on flexible docking - partII

From: Lim Teck Sin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 1995 15:08:25 +0800 (SST)

Hi everyone

  There are only 2 additional postings on software that perform 
flexible docking.(please see summary below)

Best regards - teck sin

------------------Start of summary-------------------------------
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 09:00:45 +0300
From: "Andreas P. Heiner" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: soft docking

Dear dr. Sin,

you may want to test the SCULPT-package, which in a way is interactive
flexible docking. For academics relatively cheap (<$USD 2000), you can
obtain a demo-version of it via WWW at http://www.intsim.com/~isigen.

If you get other more info, I would be pleased to stay informed.

Sincerely,

Andrepeter Heiner
=================================================================
| Andreas P. Heiner          | voice : +358-0-456 5105          |
| VTT/Biotechnology and      | fax   : +358-0-455 2103          |
|     Food Research          | e-mail: [email-masked] |
| Biologinkuja 1, Espoo      |                                  |
| FIN-02044 VTT Finland      |                                  | 
=================================================================
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 1995 19:30:41 -0400
From: "Wayne C. Guida" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: flexible docking

Dear Teck-sin:

     We have used the BatchMin program (available from Columbia 
University -
Clark Still's group) for flexible conformational searches in enzyme binding
sites and full flexible docking (positional and conformational sampling)
as well. A pointer to our work appears in a review we have written for
Current Opinion in Structural Biology:

     "Software for Structure-based Drug Design", W. C. Guida,  Current
Opinion in Structural Biology, 1994, 777-781.

-Wayne C. Guida
=========================================================================
Wayne C. Guida
Pharmaceuticals Division
Ciba
556 Morris Ave.
Summit, New Jersey 07901
Phone: 908-277-7954 FAX: 908-277-2405
Internet:
[email-masked]
=========================================================================
----------------------------------------------------end of summary--------