Subject: cc-pVTZ basis set for Na

From: Stefan Schulz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 95 9:16:28 MEZ

Dear CCLers,

I am currently using the cc-pVTZ basis set for the 
sodium atom as implemented in the MOLPRO94 package.
While trying to find the original work about the
cc-pVTZ basis set for the sodium atom I came across
the basis set library at 
http://www.emsl.pnl.gov:2080/forms/basisform.html
which gave me the following information:

Basis Set Library Information on: cc-pVTZ                    

   Correlation Consistent Polarized Valence Triple Zeta (cc-pVTZ) Basis        
   --------------------------------------------------------------------        
Elements      Contraction                       References                     
H      : (5s,2p,1d)     -> [3s,2p,1d]      T.H. Dunning, Jr. J. Chem. Phys.    
                                           90, 1007 (1989).                    
He     : (6s,2p,1d)     -> [3s,2p,1d]      D.E. Woon and T.H. Dunning, Jr.,    
                                           J. Chem. Phys. 100, 2975 (1994).    
Li - Ne: (10s,5p,2d,1f) -> [4s,3p,2d,1f]   T.H. Dunning, Jr. J. Chem. Phys.    
                                           90, 1007 (1989).                    
Na     : (16s,10p,2d,1f)-> [5s,4p,2d,1f]   D. Woon and T.H. Dunning, Jr.       
Mg     : (15s,10p,2d,1f)-> [5s,4p,2d,1f]   (to be published)                   
Al - Ar: (15s,9p,2d,1f) -> [5s,4p,2d,1f]   D.E. Woon and T.H. Dunning, Jr.,    
                                           J. Chem. Phys. 98, 1358 (1993).     

Does somebody know the cc-pVTZ Na basis set reference? 

Many thanks in advance,

Stefan schulz

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
|                              |            Stefan Schulz             |
| [email-masked]  | FU Berlin - Theoretical Chemistry    |
| Tel. ++49/30/838 5384 (2351) |            Takustrasse 3             |
| FAX. ++49/30/838 4792        |           D-14195 Berlin             |
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=