Subject: HOSE codes?

From: "yu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 13:09:50 -0700

Hi netters,

A nomenclature, "Hose codes", confused me when I read a paper, CSEARCH: A
Computer Program for Identification of Organic Compounds and Fully Automated
Assignment of Carbon-13 Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectra (H. Kalchhauser et
al., J. Chem. Inf. Comput. Sci., 1985, 25, 103). Could someone give me a clue
about it?

Thank yuo!

Jianguo Yu

-- 
+-----------------------+------------------+-------------------------+
|Jianguo Yu, Ph.D.      |  ______________  | E-Mail: [email-masked]  |
|Computational Chemist  |  \  _________	/  | Phone:  (714)955-2120   |
|Wavefunction Inc.      |   \ \\\\\\\\/	   | Fax:    (714)955-2118   |
|18401 Von Karman       |    \ \\\\\/	   | "The doctrines observe  |
|Suite 370              |     \	\\/        |  nature"                |
|Irvine, CA 92715       |      \/	   |   Lao-tzu (604-531 B.C.)| 
+-----------------------+------------------+-------------------------+