Subject: Biosym's Apex QSAR program

From: [email-masked] (Soaring Bear)
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 17:00:25 -0700

Hello:
        Despite my posts to CCL & Dibug I have been
unable to find a single satisfied user of Biosym's Apex QSAR
software.    I have received several emails from folks
who tried and gave up.    Is there anyone out there who
is successfully using it?   who has published?

Please email me at:
[email-masked]

thankyou

 _____         ____    [email-masked]
*  ___)       *  _ \   http://ellington.pharm.arizona.edu/~bear
: (___        : |_) :  Cyber-Chemist: cancer drug design  topo-O      O-topo
\___  \       |  _ <   Molecular & Nutritional Biochemist  5'. :      : .***
 ___)  :      | |_) :  Herbs, Nutrition, Natural Dentistry   |'*.    .*'| | 
(_____/oaring |____/ear, UA New Pharmacy 404, Tucson 85721   | | *.,* | | | 
                                                           3'*,DNA helix| *'
                                                               '***'  '**'