Subject: Where can I get MULTI?

From: Ramon Garduno <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 95 12:42:47 CDT

Dear Netters:

Sorry to take your time, so, a quit note.

Does anybosy knows where I can get the lates version of MULTI?
This is a molecular modeling package.

Thanks in advance to those who will respond.

Cheers.
--

____________________________________________________________________________
		  	 Dr. Ramon Garduno-Juarez
                     Research Professor in Biophysics
INSTITUTO DE FISICA                  |  EMAIL:  [email-masked]
UNIVERSIDAD NAL. AUTONOMA DE MEXICO  |          [email-masked]
Laboratorio de Cuernavaca            |  VOICE:	(73)175388
Apdo. Postal 139-B                   |          (73)111611
62191 Cuernavaca, Morelos            |  FAX:	(73)111603
MEXICO                               |		(73)173077
___________________________________ EOF _____________________________________