Subject: CCL:literature data bases

From: "Andreas P. Heiner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 1995 14:12:47 +0300

Dear netters,

recently I discovered the blessings of automated literature scans on the
Web, free of charge. The site I'm using is unfortunately not covering all
our needs, so I would very much appreciate getting more
free-of-charges-sites for literature retreival. The site we are using now is
MEDLINE at http://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/medline/query-form.html
but as said, more sites are wellcome.

Please respond to me directly. As usual, I will summarize for the net.

Sincerely,

Andrepeter Heiner.
=================================================================
| Andreas P. Heiner          | voice : +358-0-456 5105          |
| VTT/Biotechnology and      | fax   : +358-0-455 2103          |
|     Food Research          | e-mail: [email-masked] |
| Biologinkuja 1, Espoo      |                                  |
| FIN-02044 VTT Finland      |                                  | 
=================================================================