Subject: Exact symmetries again

From: "T. Koch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 11:37:55 +0100 (MET)

Dear netters,
a while ago I asked for programs which can symmetrize molecular 
coordinates with approximate symmetries (except newzmat from Gaussian).
The only answers I got pointed me to Insight II/Biosym which is 
commercial software and we don't have it here.
So I give it another try: Such a useful tool must exist in the world of 
computational chemists! The only question is: Where?
I hope that some of you have the answer ;)

Have fun, 
  Thorsten Koch

/-----------------------------------------------------------------\
|                        Thorsten Koch                            |
| Institut fuer Physikalische Chemie II der Universitaet zu Koeln |
|           Luxemburger Str. 116, 50939 Koeln, Germany            |
|                    [email-masked]                       |
|                   Tel. +49 [0]221 470 4816                      |
\-----------------------------------------------------------------/