Subject: Acceptance of the J.Mol.Model. WWW-homepage

From: Journal of Molecular Modeling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 95 16:04:39 MET

THANKS !

The Journal of Molecular Modeling has gained a very wide acceptance.
We did count a total of 150,000 visits to the Journal of Molecular Modeling
WWW-homepage in the first 39 weeks of operation and a peak of almost
12,500 visits in one week. We are currently running at a steady 8,000 visits
per week, which suggests that people are using the Journal of Molecular 
Modeling abstracts actively. Once again, thanks for your support.

                  Best wishes

			Tim Clark

If you have a good paper looking for a home - don't forget us.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^   Journal of Molecular Modeling          ^    Tel:  [+49](0)9131 / 85-2948   ^
^   Computer-Chemie-Centrum                ^          [+49](0)9131 / 85-6567   ^
^   Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg        ^                                   ^
^   Naegelsbachstrasse 25                  ^    Fax:  [+49](0)9131 / 85-6565   ^
^   D-91052  Erlangen                      ^                                   ^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^   email:	[email-masked]                                ^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^   URL:        http://www.organik.uni-erlangen.de/info/JMOLMOD/jmolinfo.html  ^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^