Subject: Chemistry 4-D Draw -- NEW SOFTWARE!

From: [email-masked] (ChemInnovation Software)
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 1995 20:51:26 -0700

Dear Colleagues:

This is a note to inform you that Chemistry 4-D Draw Professional 2.1
is now available.

Chemistry 4-D Draw is a new generation of drawing program which
understands chemists' language -- IUPAC nomenclature. 
It allows you to create high-quality structures simply by entering 
molecular names. It includes a full set of intelligent tools for drawing,
text and structure editing, and labeling. Features include:
* Create/Edit structures in 2D, 3D or 4D (Name space) 
* Import/Export MDL MOL files
* Export publication quality graphics using OLE-2 technologies (Drag&Drop)
* Save fragments with your own "trivial names"

Available on ALL major PC platforms:
Windows 95, Windows 3.1, Windows NT, Macintosh, OS/2

For more information, please see   http://www.cheminnovation.com
or contact ChemInnovation Software at
Tel (619)566-2846 Fax (619)566-4138   E-mail: [email-masked]

Thank you.