Subject: (?) SETOR

From: Ramon Garduno <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 95 16:56:46 CDT

Dear fellow netters:

Does any one of you have an idea as to the whereabouts of SETOR (a hardware
3D solid model builder for macromolecules) by Stepehn Evans from the
University of British Columbia, Canada?.

Thanks a 10^6!

Cheers,
--

____________________________________________________________________________
		  	 Dr. Ramon Garduno-Juarez
                     Research Professor in Biophysics
INSTITUTO DE FISICA                  |  EMAIL:  [email-masked]
UNIVERSIDAD NAL. AUTONOMA DE MEXICO  |          [email-masked]
Laboratorio de Cuernavaca            |  VOICE:	(73)175388
Apdo. Postal 139-B                   |          (73)111611
62191 Cuernavaca, Morelos            |  FAX:	(73)111603
MEXICO                               |		(73)173077
___________________________________ EOF _____________________________________

---

From: [email-masked] (C.S.RAMAN)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 21:34:20 -0500 (CDT)

> University of British Columbia, Canada?.

You can reach Stephen Evans at:
[email-masked]

He will be happy to supply you with the object code for the SGI.  Source
is not distributed at the present.  A package similar to SETOR called
PREPI is also available from a colleague of mine, Suhail Islam (ICRF,
UK).  Both Setor and PREPI are provided free-of-charge for academia.

Cheers
-raman
-- 
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/                           C.S.RAMAN                                  _/
   _/                   Department of Biochemistry                         _/
   _/            University of Texas Health Science Center                 _/
   _/                     7703 Floyd Curl Drive                            _/
   _/                  San Antonio, TX 78284-7760                          _/
   _/                              USA                                     _/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/                    Tel:     (210) 567-6623                           _/
   _/                    Fax:     (210) 567-6595                           _/
   _/                 E-mail:  [email-masked]                    _/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/  
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/      How can it be that mathematics, a product of human thought      _/ 
   _/      independent of experience, is so admirably adapted to the       _/ 
   _/      objects of reality?   -Albert Einstein                          _/
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/