Subject: on HOSE codes

From: Lingran Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 09:45:25 +0100

> A nomenclature, "Hose codes", confused me when I read a paper, CSEARCH: A
> Computer Program for Identification of Organic Compounds and Fully Automated
> Assignment of Carbon-13 Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectra (H. Kalchhauser et
> al., J. Chem. Inf. Comput. Sci., 1985, 25, 103). Could someone give me a clue
> about it?
>
> Thank yuo!
>
> Jianguo Yu

The HOSE code is a substructure code developed by W. Bremser. 

Please see 

W. Bremser: HOSE-A Novel Substructure Code, Anal. Chim. Acta 1978, 103, 
355-365.

-Lingran Chen

======================================================================
 ......................................................................

		       Lingran Chen, Ph.D.

COMPUTER  UNIVERSIT  NAGELSBAC   Computer-Chemistry-Center
C      |  E       Y  S       H   University of Erlangen-Nuernberg
H         R          T           Naegelsbach Strasse 25
E         L          R           D-91052 Erlangen
M         A          2           Germany
I         N          5       N   Tel   : +49-(0)9131-85 65 78
S         G       G  D       E   Fax   : +49-(0)9131-85 65 66
T      R  E       R  9       G   E-Mail: 
RY-CENTE  N-NUERNBE  1052ERLAN   [email-masked]

 ......................................................................
======================================================================