Subject: development of antiviral agents

From: [email-masked] (Martin J. Gallagher)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 95 14:14:08 -0700

Hello,

   I am beginning to think about possible postdoc projects in which I
could apply my PhD experience in protein chemistry/phramacology to studies
of infectious diseases.  Therefore, I was hoping someone in this group
could point me to a current review article that would highlight important
questions concerning the development of antiviral agents. Medline gives me
many hits, so advice from experienced researchers would help me focus.

                                                   Thank you,

                                                   Marty Gallagher

=========================================================================
Martin J. Gallagher             phone:  (617) 432-1729
Dept. of Neurobiology           fax:    (617) 734-7557
Harvard Medical School          E-mail: [email-masked]
220 Longwood Ave                http://ionchannel.med.harvard.edu/~marty
Boston, MA  02115

===========================================================================
Finger, or WWW for PGP Public Key
===========================================================================
-- When I feed the poor, they call me saint. When I ask why the poors do
   not have food, they call me communist - Archbishop Camaran