Subject: Book/review articles on forcefields

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 16:42:32 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

Does anyone out there know of a good book or review article on forcefields?
In particular, my colleagues are interested in any articles which may aid
in choosing the 'best' forcefield for a particular problem - if such a 
thing exists (I know it is rather subjective, but they would appreciate any
leads).

Thank you for your time. 

Regards,

Tosh
-- 
===============================================================================
 Asutosh T Yagnik,                           Tel: (+44) 1392 263451
 Protein Structure Group,		     Fax: (+44) 1392 263434
 Department of Chemistry,                    Email: [email-masked]
 University of Exeter,                 *  *  WWW: http://www.exeter.ac.uk/
 Stocker Road, Exeter. EX4 4QD. UK.      >                   ~ATYagnik/ATYagnik
                                       \__/      {All opinions are my own!}

 "Nature can provide for the needs of people, but not the greeds" M.K.Gandhi
===============================================================================