Subject: ECCC2 Registration Open

From: [email-masked] (Steven Bachrach)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 95 09:42:08 -0500

The Second Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference will take palce
from Nov. 1 - 30, 1995. There will be 65 papers covering a wide cross-section
of computational chemistry. The conference will be held entirely on the 
Internet.

You can access the conference in two ways. If you do not wish to partake in the
discussions, which will be handled by www forms (and not via email), you can 
get to the conference home page at

http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu/ECCC2/homepage.html

If you do wish to also participate in the discussions, please register for the
conference at

http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu/cgi-bin/discuss.cgi

This address will also be your entrance into the conference after you register.

Please note that the conference officially begins on November 1, 1995. On that
date, the full text of the papers will be released. Right now, we are making
available only the abstracts.

Information on the conference can be obtained at

http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu/ECCC2/

Steve

Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Il 60115			Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]			Fax:   (815)753-4802