Subject: IR and Raman Intensities?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 11:13:31 +0100 (DFT)

Hi everybody,
Could anybody explain me how are calculated
the IR and Raman intensities in the G92 programm?
Those intensities are expressed in km/mol and A**4/amu,
respectively, from expression including variation of
dipolar moment or polarisability. However I can not
find the exact expression leading to those units.
Could anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.
Vincent

****************************************************************
*                       Vincent  Parente                       * 
*           Service de Chimie des Materiaux Nouveaux           *
*  Center for Research in Molecular Electronics and Photonics  *
*                  University of Mons-Hainaut                  *
*           20, Place du Parc,  B-7000 Mons, BELGIUM           *
*    e-mail : [email-masked]                           *
*             [email-masked]                        *
*    fax    : +32 65 37 3366                                   *
*             +32 65 37 3054                                   *
*    tel    : +32 65 37 3361                                   *
****************************************************************