Subject: MRI contrast media & comput. chemists?

From: [email-masked] (Gustavo A. Mercier, Jr.)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 10:25:56 -0500

Hi!

I am in the process of initiating a computational chemistry facility in the
Laboratory of Diagnostic Radiology Research of the NIH.

In the literature there are a few examples of molecular simulations on
putative MRI contrast agents. It would be nice to identify other workers
in this field with the goal of setting an informal forum for the exchange
of ideas. I am aware of the NMR/MRI news group, but it is not  very
popular.

If you are interested, please drop me a line. I will gladly share any
e-mail lists,
although I am in no position of reproducing the work done for the CCL :=))

Gustavo A. Mercier, Jr. M.D.-Ph.D.
NIH - LDRR
OD OIR LDRR
Building 10 Room B1N256
10 Center Dr MSC 1074
Bethesda, Maryland 20892-1074
phone: 301-402-3586, 301-496-1981
fax:      301-402-3216
e-mail: [email-masked]