Subject: XMol for Linux ...

From: "Augusto C. de Camargo Neto" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 09:41:54 -0200 (BDT)

Hi ...

I would like to know if anyone has compiled XMol for Linux ...

Thank you

					Augusto Camargo

----------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 					|
 Augusto Cesar de Camargo Neto - Pateta | Keith Nelson: You can't judge a
   Universidade Federal de Sao Carlos   | ------------- book by its cover ...
 	Departamento de Quimica  	|
Lab. Inter. de Eletroquimica e Ceramica | Watts: Yeah, but you can tell how
    Rodovia Washington Luiz, km 235     | -----  much it's gonna cost.
   Caixa Postal 676 - CEP 13565-905     |
            Sao Carlos - SP             |      in Some Kind of Wonderfull (1987)
                   Brazil               |---------------------------------------
                   			|
         Phone: +55 16 272-6215         | John Keating: Carpe diem !!!
         Fax:   +55 16 272-6215         | ------------
      e-mail: [email-masked]   |
                                        |           in Dead Poets Society (1989)
----------------------------------------+---------------------------------------