Subject: Re: CCL:porphyrin-protein interactions...

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 09:58 -0700 (PDT)

See:  "Excited States of the Bacteriochlorophyll-b Dimer of Rhodopseudomonas
       viridis:  A QM/MM Study of the Photosynthetic Reaction Center that
       Includes MM Polarization"  M. A. Thompson and G. K. Schenter.  
       J. Phys. Chem.  vol 99, p 6374 (1995).  (and references therein).

Mark Thompson

_______________________________________________________________________________
Subject: CCL:porphyrin-protein interactions...
From:    [email-masked] at -SMTPlink
Date:    10/20/95  5:58 PM

Greetings!

Has anyone out there modelled porphyrin-protein interactions?  I would
also appreciate any citations on experimental work that deals with
such interactions at the structural level.

Cheers
-raman
--
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/                           C.S.RAMAN                                  _/
   _/                   Department of Biochemistry                         _/
   _/            University of Texas Health Science Center                 _/
   _/                     7703 Floyd Curl Drive                            _/
   _/                  San Antonio, TX 78284-7760                          _/
   _/                              USA                                     _/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/                    Tel:     (210) 567-6623                           _/
   _/                    Fax:     (210) 567-6595                           _/
   _/                 E-mail:  [email-masked]                    _/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/      How can it be that mathematics, a product of human thought      _/
   _/      independent of experience, is so admirably adapted to the       _/
   _/      objects of reality?   -Albert Einstein                          _/
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

-------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
-- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
-- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
[email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
[email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
             Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html