Subject: MacroModel UserGroup needs Listserv Administrator

From: [email-masked] (Carol Parish)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 95 16:14:55 -0400

Dear Netters,

The MacroModel development group is looking for someone to
administer the MacroModel user mailing list, mmodinfo. Doug Smith
had been doing this, but Doug is no longer at the University of
Toledo, and the list has been discontinued as a result.

The purpose of mmodinfo is to provide an independent forum for
exchange of questions, answers, complaints, kudos, suggestions
and discussions concerning the MacroModel/BatchMin/XCluster
software.  In keeping with the concept of this list as primarily
by and for MacroModel users, we'd like it to be administered by
a member of the user community.

We would be happy to assist with setting up the list. Anyone
volunteering should bear in mind that to administer the list
successfully will require a small but continuous outlay of time
-- perhaps an hour or so per week.

Anyone interested in volunteering should contact us at
[email-masked].

We'd also like to take this opportunity to thank Doug Smith for
carrying out this responsibility for several years.

Regards, Carol Parish
==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+===

	Carol Parish Ph.D.			
	Department of Chemistry		[email-masked]
	Columbia University		(212) 854-5143              
	New York, NY 10027              (718) 981-0356

==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+===