Subject: Re: CCL:Wizard program.

From: [email-masked] (Pieter Stouten)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 13:39:36 -0400

Hi Guillermo,

Pat Walters is now at Vertex. Yesterday, I hosted his boss Mark Murcko who
gave a presentation here at DMPC in our Computational Chemistry Seminar
Series. We also had a round table discussion where the continued
development of Wizzard was touched upon. Pity you missed him.

If Pat Walters does not respond to your mail himself, please contact Mark
Murcko ([email-masked]) or Ajay <[email-masked]> to obtain
his email address.

Good luck, Pieter.

--

** Note that my e-mail address has changed once again. I hope it will not **
** happen again soon. Please use [email-masked] from now on.    **

Pieter Stouten                              ||  Nothing shocks me;
Computer Aided Drug Design Group            ||
The DuPont Merck Pharmaceutical Company     ||  I am a scientist!
P.O. Box 80353, Wilmington, DE 19880-0353   ||
Phone: +1 (302) 695 3515                    ||          --
Fax: +1 (302) 695 2813                      ||
Internet: [email-masked]          ||    Indiana Jones