Subject: Announcement: LibCom

From: [email-masked] (DR ARUP K GHOSE)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 08:22:53 EDT

AM Technologies Inc. announces the release of their combinatorial
library builder and analyzer program LibCom along with Galaxy 
Version 2.1: A general purpose molecular modeling and drug design 
package for Silicon Graphics and IBM workstations. 

The current capabilities of LibCom along with the other modules of 
Galaxy are:

(i) Build physically realistic 3D-structures of either a 
combinatorial chain 
or a substitution case.
(ii) Calculate several key physicochemical properties of the whole
library to create a standard Galaxy 3D structure/property database.
(iii) Analyze properties to estimate the distribution and diversity 
of the 
library.
(iv) Search compounds satisfying property range, 3D-pharmacophore
geometry, substructure, title etc.
(v) Develop a QSAR and apply it for an automated prediction on the
database.
 
For more information contact: AM Technologies Inc., 
210-677-8200; Fax 210-677-0335; e-mail [email-masked]