Subject: React 3.21, DOS and OS/2 versions

From: George McBane <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 95 3:58:38 +1900

Hello all.

I have posted DOS and OS/2 executable versions of Mike Whitbeck's
React program, version 3.21 (current as of 10/20/95), to
www.ccl.net.  The program does numerical modeling of chemical
kinetic systems, and can fit rate coefficients to experimental data.
The programs are in pub/chemistry/software/MS-DOS/react and
pub/chemistry/software/OS-2/react respectively.  A simple manual and
several example files are included.  Both versions are in .zip format
(Info-Zip style).

These programs are identical in function to the original Macintosh
version (also available at infomeister) as far as I know.

Enjoy!

-- 
George C. McBane                [email-masked]
Department of Chemistry         
The Ohio State University       FAX (614) 292-1685
120 W. 18th Ave
Columbus, OH 43210

Americium:  atomic number 95, mp 994 C, bp 2607 C, d. 13.67 g/cc
most easily prepared isotope mass 241, half-life 470 yr.