Subject: HyperChem 4.5 for SGI

From: [email-masked] (Joel Polowin)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 95 10:50:52 -0400

We are pleased to announce the release of HyperChem 4.5 for Silicon Graphics
Workstations.

HyperChem is an integrated and flexible molecular modeling product for 
chemists. It is a powerful package with capabilities for visualizing, 
analyzing, and simulating molecules, and for communicating information 
about molecular structures.

Running on Silicon Graphics computers, HyperChem is an affordable tool 
that makes computer simulation more accessible to researchers and to 
educators. HyperChem can provide valuable insight into molecular structure, 
flexibity, and properties.  You can compute heats of formation, ionization 
potentials, electron affinities, dipole moments, as well as UV-visible and 
IR spectra.  HyperChem integrates easily with scientific and business 
productivity software and chemical databases.  HyperChem 4.5 includes 
molecular modelling, semi-empirical, and _ab initio_ calculations.

A demo version of the software, and the tutorial manual in PostScript format,
are available from the Conputational Chemistry archives on www.ccl.net, in the 
directory /pub/chemistry/software/SGI/HyperChem-demo .  The demo software is
the complete working package but the license is limited to one month of use.

Joel

------------
Joel Polowin, Ph.D.   Manager, Scientific Support
Email to: [email-masked] 

Hypercube Inc, 419 Phillip St, Waterloo, Ont, Canada N2L 3X2 (519)725-4040
Info requests to: [email-masked]    Support questions to: [email-masked]
Email group: Send "subscribe hyperchem" to [email-masked]
WWW: http://www.hyper.com/