Subject: VIII Brazilian Symposium on Theoretical Chemistry

From: Roy Edward Bruns <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 20:57:51 -0300 (EST)

VIII Brazilian Symposium on Theoretical Chemistry
                             November 19-22, 1995 
                              Caxambu,MG,Brazil

     You can use the internet to obtain copies of some or all of the 216
abstracts that have been accepted for the VIII Brazilian Symposium on 
Theoretical Chemistry.
     To see a list of the available abstracts send an e-mail to:

                           [email-masked]

with the following line (a subject is not necessary)

                           index sbqt

     This file contains information about all the available abstracts. To 
receive a copy of this index just send another mail to 
     
                           [email-masked]

with the command (for example)

                           get sbqt indice.ans
			or
			   get sbqt indice.autor

     There are two files of indices -- indice.ans which contains the file
number of the abstract, title of the abstract, authors and key words and
-- indice.fig which contains the file names of the figures corresponding to the respective file of the abstract.
     To obtain a specific abstract send an e-mail to

                           [email-masked]

with the command (for example)

                           get sbqt020.ans

     The abstract files are in text format with layout and depending on the 
terminal used the accents on the portuguese and spanish words can be seen.
     The figures (postscript) are in ASCII format and are compacted. The pro-
cedure to visualize the figures consists in saving the figure file and then
proceeding as follows:

                           uudecode fig020.eps.Z.uu
                           uncompress fig020.eps.Z

and later using a graphics program that permits visualization of postscript 
files or printing on a postscript printer. The commands uudecode and uncompress
are available for several operating systems.
     This file is being sent to all those who have inscribed on the VIII SBQT
list. If you know someone who would like to participate on this list please
pass on this information to him. The interested person can simply send a mail to
          
                           [email-masked]

with the following line (a subject is not necessary)

                           subscribe sbqt name

Thank you for your attention.

                                              Roy E. Bruns
                                              Coordinator-Infrastructure
                                              VIII SBQT
                                              IQ,UNICAMP
                                              [email-masked]