Subject: AM1 vs PM3

From: [email-masked] (Piotr Seliger)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 95 18:07:44 MESZ

Dear Netters,

   Is anyone aware of any recent references concerning the comparison 
of AM1 vs PM3 methods resut[Dlts for different organic compounds?

Please reply to my personal e-mail address, I will post a summary to 
the net if I get any useful hints.

   Thanks for Your help!

 Piotr
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Piotr Seliger                                  PPP  I  TTT  SSS  EEE  L 
  Department of General                          P P  I   T   S    E    L
  and Inorganic Chemistry,                       PPP  I   T   SSS  EE   L
  University of Lodz,                            P    I   T     S  E    L
  Narutowicza 68,                                P    I   T   SSS  EEE  LLL
  90-136 Lodz, POLAND
                                            "The right to knowledge is like
  E-mail: [email-masked]          the right to life" (G.B.Shaw)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~