Subject: Molecular dynamics program

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 1995 16:13:19 +0000 (O)

Dear CCL: I got the following e-mail from a friend of mine whose research 
interests is in the field of electrochemistry. Your help is most appreicated.

Adel El-Azhary
Department of Chemistry 
Faculty of Science
Cairo University 
Giza, Egypt

=============================================================================

	Dear Azhari:

	I am asking your help regarding our recent research.  We are
	currently studying the adsorption of some hetero(arylene)s, which
	are specifically: thiophenes, furans, pyrroles and their derivatives
	at some solid surfaces.  We are also studying the effect of the
	substituents on the rings and the mode of adsorption of these moities
	at the Fe, Al and steel surfaces.  We are requesting a
	molecular dynamic program that will allow us of studying the 
	interactions at the surface and simulating the configuration of the
	adsorbed molecules. We prefer that the program to be free. 

	Can I also get any informations regarding the ZINDO program and 
	whether it can be used in our study.

	Thank you for your help.  Best personal regards.

	Sincerely,

	Ahmed