Subject: G94: Parallel Cray and DEC AXP OpenVMS versions

From: "D.J. Moses" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 17:02:55 -0400 (EDT)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

  October 27, 1995

  GAUSSIAN, INC.
  Carnegie Office Park
  Building 6
  Pittsburgh, PA 15106 USA

  Phone  - 412-279-6700
  Fax    - 412-279-2118
  email  - [email-masked]

  Dear Colleague:

  Gaussian, Inc is pleased to announce the availability of Gaussian 94 
  for parallel Cray C90, YMP and J90 systems and DEC Alpha OpenVMS systems.

  The Cray version, which has been tested under UniCOS 8.0, now supports
  parallel execution using Unix shared memory.  This version also contains
  performance enhancements on the Cray systems.

  The Alpha OpenVMS version has been tested under OpenVMS version 6.1,
  Fortran 6.2, and requires version 2.8 of DEC's DXML Libraries.

  With this announcement, we now distribute G94 for the following computer
  platforms:
 
      Convex C-Series and SPP (Convex/UNIX) 
      Cray C90, YMP, and J90 (UniCOS)                  
      DEC Alpha AXP (OSF1 and OpenVMS)
      Fujitsu VP and VPX (UXP/M)                
      HP-700 (HP-UX)                 
      IBM RS/6000 (AIX)              
      NEC SX-3 and SX-4 (SuperUX)             
      Silicon Graphics R4000 and R8000 (IRIX)               
      Sun (Solaris and SunOS)

  We remind users that we maintain a mailing list for those interested in
  subscribing to our free newsletter, Gaussian NEWS.  The newsletter
  discusses new implementations, updates, and future developments of the
  Gaussian system of programs.  It also informs subscribers about upcoming
  user meetings and workshops, and contains features such as user profiles
  and technical notes. To subscribe to Gaussian NEWS, please e-mail your
  full postal address to [email-masked].

  For additional information regarding the Gaussian system of programs,
  please to contact us at the above address, telephone numbers (voice or
  facsimile), or electronic mail to [email-masked]
 
  Yours Sincerely,
  David J. Moses, Ph.D.
 
  -------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
  This notice is sent without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied.
  Gaussian is a registered trademark of Gaussian, Inc.  All other trademarks
  are the property of their respective holders.  Specifications and
  availability subject to change without notice.