Subject: Fukui indices and molecular geometry

From: Anderson Coser Gaudio <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 11:00:46 -0200 (EDT)

Dear netters,

  I am interested in one aspect of the calculation
of the Fukui indices frontier electron density (FED),
frontier orbital density (FOD), and frontier radical
density (FRD). Does anyone know a paper that deals with
the dependence of these indices with the molecular
geometry ?
  Please write answers to my personal address. I will
resume them later in the list.

Anderson

| O |                                                        | O |
|   |                                                        |   |
+---+--------------------------------------------------------+---+
|   |                                                        |   |
| O |                                                        | O |
|   |  Anderson Coser Gaudio                                 |   |
| O |                                                        | O |
|   |  Inst. Quimica - Unicamp       [email-masked] |   |
| O |  CP 6154 - Cid. Universitaria  Phone: 55-0192-39 8413  | O |
|   |  Campinas - SP - Brazil        Fax:   55-0192-39 3805  |   |
| O |  CEP 13 081-970                                        | O |
|   |                                                        |   |
+---+--------------------------------------------------------+---+
|   |                                                        |   |
| O |                                                        | O |