Subject: Re: CCL:M:size limits in MOPAC

From: Jeffrey J Gosper <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 09:04:35 GMT

A DOS version of MOPAC 6 capable of handling 38+38 atoms is 
available via FTP.

It has been ported to DOS by Peeter Burk and Ivar Koppel at the 
University of Tartu, Estonia 
<[email-masked]> and is available by anonymous FTP from ccl.net in 
the directory 
/pub/chemistry/software/MS-DOS/mopac_for_dos/mopac6 in a zipped form 
as mopacdos.zip. 
This zip file does not include the manual, but you can find it at 
the same location (ccl.net) in the 
directory pub/chemistry/documents/mopac_doc.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
 Dr. Jeff Gosper                                         
 Dept. of Chemistry		                        
 BRUNEL University                                     
 Uxbridge Middx UB8 3PH, UK                            
 voice:  01895 274000 x2187                            
 facsim: 01895 256844                                  
 internet/email/work:   [email-masked]     
 internet/WWW: http://http2.brunel.ac.uk:8080/~castjjg 
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/