Subject: CASSCF Tutorial

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 16:33:38 -0600

Greetings,
        I am a reasonably experienced user of standard single reference
techniques in ab initio calculations, and would now like to branch out and
learn about CAS and MRCI.  I am looking for anything that might help me in
my efforts to understand the complexities of setting up these jobs, and
getting good answers.  Any leading references to "tutorial" types of
publications, as well as opinions on which packages offer the best
implementations are welcome.
        I will summarize for the list.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Eric

========================================================================

From the desk of:
Eric Patterson                           voice:  (608) 262-0599
Department of Chemistry                  FAX:    (608) 265-4534
University of Wisconsin - Madison        email:  [email-masked]
1101 University Ave.
Madison, WI  53706

========================================================================