Subject: CompChem Customization Services

From: [email-masked] (Dr. David N. Haney)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 00:35:23 -0800 (PST)

HANEY ASSOCIATES wishes to announce the expansion of services to include
 program customization in computational chemistry:

         1. Proprietary program customization:
                 -new functions/algorithms
                 -code cleanup/software engineering
         2. Proprietary program interfaces:
                 -interprocess communication (IPC) or other interfaces
                 between proprietary codes or with commercial codes
                 -graphical interfaces for proprietary codes
         3. Proprietary program corporate support:
                 -provide proprietary code in a corporate supportable package
                 -support proprietary code to corporate user base
                 -provide corporate training for proprietary code
         4. Customize commercial codes:
                 -literature or novel functions
                 -interface with academic codes
                 -source code modifications
                 -Scripting: HTML, TCL, AWK, PERL, BCL, SPL, CHARMM
                 -develop novel graphics viewers/builders/animators
                 -develop simulation strategies, analysis applications
                 -forcefield customization and parameter development
         5. Perform custom simulations on proprietary problems.
         6. Help establish client-server modeling for company user base.
         7. UNIX tools for CPU load balancing in CPU-intensive groups.

 Please contact Dr. David Haney or visit http://www.i2020.net/edusoft/haney/haney.html.
-- 

        **************  David N. Haney, Ph.D.    ****************
        *  Haney Associates               Phone - 619-566-1127  *
        *  12010 Medoc Ln.                                      *
        *  San Diego, CA 92131            Fax - 619-586-1481    *
        **************  Email - [email-masked]  ***************