Subject: conversion between different document formats

From: "Dr. Jose Luis Garcia de Paz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 95 09:34:01 HOE

Dear CCL'er,
I have been working with an IBM VM/CMS system. I have many chemistry
documents wirtten using IBM SCRIPT/VS. Now, our IBM VM/CMS computer
will be substituted by an UNIX computer. Also the former uses ebcdic
and the unix uses ascii.
 Please, do you know where can i get a freeware (or very cheap) program
that may convert an IBM script file in (i.e.): a) html file; b) LaTEX file;
c) Wordperfect file . Really, I need do not loose my script files.
Any conversor will be welcome.

 For me, is the same a pc program or an unix program. Thank you. Regards,
               Jose

                                 Dr. Jose Luis Garcia de Paz
                                 (34) (1) 3974957. FAX (34) (1) 3974512.
                                 (34) (1) 3974263.
                                 Departamento de Quimica Fisica Aplicada.
                                 FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS, C-XIV-602.
                                 Universidad Autonoma de MAdrid.
                                 28049-Madrid (Spain).