Subject: MolDes for Macintosh

From: [email-masked] (Dmitry Boldyrev)
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 06:32:57 +0100

Hi all!
I just joined the list. Looks nice, but needs more advertising.  I am
author of Molecule Designer
(which actually never made it to its destination) available on info-mac.
I heard about MacSpartan and that made me curious. Does anyone here have
anything to do
with SPARTAN? If I can be helpful with any advise on mac programming, I am
willing to help
for free! I am quite experienced Mac programmer. Please let me know! Also,
question rises
if anyone here is interested to see development of MolDes? Last thing I
want to mention is
next ACTC meeting which will be held in Park City (UTAH) coming summer. If
you'd like to find
out more, cruise over to http://amug.org/~demos/actc/actc.html.

Thanks for your time reading this article.
Demos

Author of MolDes, PowerIRC, PowerTCP, StarGate, DemoBot, Spectra, LZSS Res.

___________________________________________________________________
Demos <[email-masked]> | IRC: #macdev | http://amug.org/~demos