Subject: SYBYL binary trajectory file format

From: Leif Laaksonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 22:38:23 +0200 (EET)

Dear Computational Chemists,

I'm sorry to bug the whole list again, but knowing how useful this list
is I can resist the temptation...

Is there anybody out there who knows the SYBYL md binary trajectory file
format? I need the format for my own analysis program but I can't find
the information. This is almost as tricky to solve as the X-PLOR 
equivalence has proved to be...

Please reply to me directly! I will summarize the stuff (if needed).

Regards,

-leif laaksonen

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leif Laaksonen                     |  
Center for Scientific Computing    | Phone:      358 0 4572378
P.O. Box 405                       | Mobile:     358 400425203
FIN-02101 Espoo                    | Telefax:    358 0 4572302
FINLAND                            | Mail:  [email-masked]
---------URL: http://laaksonen.csc.fi/leif.laaksonen.html----------

              Tried to save the trees. Bought a plastic bag.
              The bottom fell out. It was a piece of crap.

                                          N. Young
-------------------------------------------------------------------