Subject: GAMESS Front End

From: [email-masked] (Craig W. Burkhart)
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 11:15:25 -0500

Fellow Netters,

I have been using GAMESS for some time now, and I was wondering what
people were using as a GUI/builder/front end for it. I have been especially
hampered in my use of GAMESS because of the difficulty of manual restarts.
Going through the .dat file looking for $GRAD, $HESS and coordinate info,
and then recasting the .inp file to account for the changes can be a
bit labor-intensive.

I would appreciate hearing how others in both the academic and corporate
environs deal with automating their use of GAMESS. I will summarize the
results to the list.

Mucho thanks in advance...

-- 

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Papernet:  Craig W. Burkhart        | The 1995 Cleveland Indians...
           Goodyear Research        | 
           142 Goodyear Blvd        | 1995 American League Central
           Akron, OH   44305        |       Division Champions (100-44 .694)
Mouthnet:  216.796.3163             | 1995 American League Champions (7-2)
Faxnet:           .3304             | [Next area under construction]
Internet:  [email-masked]   |
                                    | The BEGINNING of a new baseball
                                    | dynasty. GO TRIBE...WORLD SERIES '96
                                    |
                                    | AS FOR ART MODELL, SHAME & GOOD RIDDANCE.
                                    | DON'T SHOW YOUR FACE IN THIS TOWN AGAIN.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]