Subject: 3d graph and 2d contour

From: Peking <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 14:10:23 -0500 (EST)

Hello, Dear CCLs,
	I am looking for a PC or SGI software that can show a 3-dimension 
optential surface and its 2-d contour on the same graph.

	Anybody can kindly give me info?

	Thanks!

xiaopeng

			[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Harry C. Johnson)
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 95 14:35:30 -0800

>>>>> "xiaopeng" == Peking  <[email-masked]> writes:

    xiaopeng> Hello, Dear CCLs, I am looking for a PC or SGI software
    xiaopeng> that can show a 3-dimension optential surface and its
    xiaopeng> 2-d contour on the same graph.

If you have already generated the data you can use gnuplot, available
>from ftp://prep.ai.mit.edu/pub/gnu.

-Harry

+-----------------------+------------------+-------------------------+
|Harry C. Johnson IV    |  ______________  | E-Mail: [email-masked] |
|Computational Chemist  |  \  _________	/  | Phone:  (714)955-2120   |
|Wavefunction Inc.      |   \ \\\\\\\\/	   | Fax:    (714)955-2118   |
|18401 Von Karman       |    \ \\\\\/	   |                         |
|Suite 370              |     \	\\/        | "Seems to me its all    |
|Irvine, CA 92715       |      \/	   |  just chemistry" - RUSH |
+-----------------------+------------------+-------------------------+