Subject: Property Prediction Betas

From: "Craig Shelley" <[email-masked]>
Date: 9 Nov 1995 13:48:42 -0700

Subject:                              Time:  2:45 PM
  OFFICE MEMO         Property Prediction Betas             Date:  11/9/95

SoftShell will be publishing programs to predict various properties from
the chemical structure.  We are looking for several beta testers for each
property.  If you are interested in beta testing software to predict one of
these properties, please send e-mail to [email-masked] (not to this
list) telling me how you currently use the property in your research or
why it might be useful to you.  Right now you must have Windows (3.1, 95
or NT is fine), and ChemWindow (preferred) or ChemWeb (free at
http://www.softshell.com) or another program that can copy an MDL molfile
to the clipboard (e.g., ChemDraw,ISIS/Draw).  Beta testers will receive a
complimentary copy of the finished property prediction program.

Property prediction programs being developed:

Molar Refractivity
logP
Henry's Constant
Boiling Point
Freezing Point
Critical Temperature, Pressure, & Volume
Heat of Formation
Gibbs Free Energy
Ideal Gas Thermal Heat Capacity

Thanks.  Craig Shelley ([email-masked])