Subject: Re: C++ macromolecular query database - book

From: [email-masked] (C.S.RAMAN)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 15:30:15 -0600 (CST)

Joe:

> Does anyone have an ISBN number for the following?  
> Oxford University Press says that they don't have it...
> Chang, W. et. al. (1994), "Design and Application of 
> PDBLib, a C++ Macromolecular Class Library", Oxford 
> University Press.

Is it possible that you have a journal article confused with the title
of a book?  I am not aware of a book with this title, but, would
recommend the following articles:  

Chang W; Shindyalov IN; Pu C; Bourne PE.
Design and application of PDBlib, a C++ macromolecular class library.
Computer Applications in the Biosciences, 1994 Dec, 10(6):575-86.

Shindyalov IN; Chang W; Pu C; Bourne PE.
Macromolecular query language (MMQL): prototype data model and
implementation.

Also, this library, which was formerly available from Columbia U., has
since moved to UCSD.  Contact is Phil Bourne at UCSD.

Hope this helps
Cheers
-raman
-- 
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/                           C.S.RAMAN                                  _/
   _/                   Department of Biochemistry                         _/
   _/            University of Texas Health Science Center                 _/
   _/                     7703 Floyd Curl Drive                            _/
   _/                  San Antonio, TX 78284-7760                          _/
   _/                              USA                                     _/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/                    Tel:     (210) 567-6623                           _/
   _/                    Fax:     (210) 567-6595                           _/
   _/                 E-mail:  [email-masked]                    _/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/  
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/      How can it be that mathematics, a product of human thought      _/ 
   _/      independent of experience, is so admirably adapted to the       _/ 
   _/      objects of reality?   -Albert Einstein                          _/
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/