Subject: summary--3d graph and 2d contour (fwd)

From: Peking <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 09:26:59 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 14:10:23 -0500 (EST)
From: Peking <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 3d graph and 2d contour

Hello, Dear CCLs,
	I am looking for a PC or SGI software that can show a 3-dimension 
optential surface and its 2-d contour on the same graph.

	Anybody can kindly give me info?

	Thanks!

xiaopeng

			[email-masked]

Thanks for the help of ccls. Here is what I got  for the questions above.
	Matlab can do this. There are version for windows and UNIX work station.

	gnuplot can do this. gnuplot can be ftp from the following address:
	ftp.dartmouth.edu under the directory: pub/gnuplot/gnuplot3.5.tar.z
	or ftp prep.ai.mit.edu under the directory /pub/gnu