Subject: Thiirenes

From: Andreas Goeller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 1995 15:45:13 +0100 (MET)

Dear CCLers,

I would appreciate to get some references on Thiirenes (=Ethylenesulfit)
, Thiiranes (=Acetylenesulfite), Bisoxothiirenes and Bisoxothiiranes for
an ab initio study. Experimental as calculational results.
Also derivatives are very welcome.

                                   O     O            O     O
                                    \\ //              \\ //
         S            S               S                  S
        / \          / \             / \                / \
       C___C        C===C           C___C              C===C

Thanks in advance

				Bye, AHG...

---------------------------------------------------------------
   Andreas Goeller               Computer Chemie Centrum der
   Dipl.-Chem.    	        Universitaet Erlangen/Nuernberg
                                      Naegelsbachstr. 25
phone: +49(0)9131-856583               D-91052 Erlangen 
  fax: +49(0)9131-856565                   Germany
email: [email-masked]      
http://www.organik.uni-erlangen.de
---------------------------------------------------------------