Subject: Q:Program w/GA

From: Ramon Garduno <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 95 9:39:49 CST

Dear Fellow Netters:

Does anyone knows the whereabouts of APLOGEN "An Object-oriented Genetic
Algorithm performing Monte Carlo Optimization", developed by Federico
Stefanini and Alessandro Camussi, CABIOS Vol. 9 No. 6 695-700 (1993)?

May be my question is not right. I meant, APLOGEN is a computer program
and I have searched the usual software depositories with no luck. In turn,
if any kind soul can give some hints in how to use finger to sites
in Europe, may be in the future I will not waste the band width.

Much obliged!

Cheers,

--

____________________________________________________________________________
		  	 Dr. Ramon Garduno-Juarez
                     Research Professor in Biophysics
INSTITUTO DE FISICA                  |  EMAIL:  [email-masked]
UNIVERSIDAD NAL. AUTONOMA DE MEXICO  |          [email-masked]
Laboratorio de Cuernavaca            |  VOICE:	(73)175388
Apdo. Postal 139-B                   |          (73)111611
62191 Cuernavaca, Morelos            |  FAX:	(73)111603
MEXICO                               |		(73)173077
___________________________________ EOF _____________________________________