Subject: New direction of semi-empirical?

From: "Jianguo Yu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 15:18:00 -0800

Hi Netters,

After working in the use and develop of semi-empirical methods a few years,
while many "colleagues" of mine (all computayional chemist community) gave me
many their opinions about SE, I am seriously thinking of the direction of new
SE method and I believe that many people are trying or have started to develop
new generation of SE. As doing any things, it certainly has enormous value to
put many people's wisdom together. So I like to ask anybody's opinions about
the direction of new SE and the weakness of current SE methods. I will
summarize it in the net.

Best regards!

Jianguo Yu

-- 
+-----------------------+------------------+-------------------------+
|Jianguo Yu, Ph.D.      |  ______________  | E-Mail: [email-masked]  |
|Computational Chemist  |  \  _________	/  | Phone:  (714)955-2120   |
|Wavefunction Inc.      |   \ \\\\\\\\/	   | Fax:    (714)955-2118   |
|18401 Von Karman       |    \ \\\\\/	   | "The doctrines observe  |
|Suite 370              |     \	\\/        |  nature"                |
|Irvine, CA 92715       |      \/	   |   Lao-tzu (604-531 B.C.)| 
+-----------------------+------------------+-------------------------+