Subject: Re: CCL:Conversion of Sybyl file format to PDB file format

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 95 14:19:31 EST

>I'd like to know if there is a software, a free-bee, on the net that can
>convert a Sybyl (*.MO2) file to a PDB file.

CS Chem3D Pro is not free, but it can do this conversion

If simply viewing the models is enough, then CS Chem3D Net will do the trick,
and it *is* freely available -- from http://www.camsoft.com among other 
places.

Jonathan Brecher
CambridgeSoft Corporation
[email-masked]

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 19:39:37 +0000 (GMT)

HI Chaya,

> convert a Sybyl (*.MO2) file to a PDB file.

You might want to try a program called Babel,  by Pat Walters and Matt Stahl
at The Dept. of Chemstry, University of Arizona. I think their Email is

[email-masked]

Babel is capable of interconverting between lots of different formats.
Hope this has helped.

Regards,

Tosh

-- 
===============================================================================
 Asutosh T Yagnik,                           Tel: (+44) 1392 263451
 Protein Structure Group,		     Fax: (+44) 1392 263434
 Department of Chemistry,                    Email: [email-masked]
 University of Exeter,                 *  *  WWW: http://www.exeter.ac.uk/
 Stocker Road, Exeter. EX4 4QD. UK.      >                   ~ATYagnik/ATYagnik
                                       \__/      {All opinions are my own!}

 "Nature can provide for the needs of people, but not the greeds" M.K.Gandhi
===============================================================================