Subject: I leave BIOSYM

From: [email-masked] (Dr.J.F. Komorowski)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 95 11:56:38 +0100

Dear Customers and Colleagues,

as  some of  you might  already know I will leave  BIOSYM Technologies GmbH on
December 31st '95.
I'd like to express that it was great fun to interact with all of you.

I will miss the valuable scientific cooperation we had during the last months.
Also, I enjoyed  the  time we spent together at the most exciting locations of
the world.

On January 1 st I will take up a post in  Siemens Nixdorf  which will  involve
responsibilities in marketing and sales.
I'll  work in  the  IT-area with a  strong  focus on  partnering projects with 
academic institutions and supercomputing centers in South-Germany.

I leave  "the science-playground"  with a "laughing and a crying eye" (this is
a german saying but I guess there are translations to any language).
It'll be an exceptional  opportunity for me on one hand. On the other hand I'm
pretty  sure  that I'll suffer from the  necessity of  wearing  suits and ties 
rather than jeans and BIOSYM T-shirts.
I am already in hard  negotiations with Simon Tomlinson to get one of his used 
ties  (The red one with the nice  stripes,  pure  silk as he says)  but  since
he has much more  experience  in sales than I have I'm sure that I will make a 
bad deal.

Since  Siemens Nixdorf  has  offices  all over the  world  I am convinced that
sooner  or later I will meet some of you  sometimes  somewhere  on  the  globe 
again.

Looking forward to seeing you 

Joachim 

PS:	A f t e r  the  31 st  of  December  please  send  support requests to
	[email-masked] , they  will  then be  assigned  to an  appropriate
	person in Europe or the US.
PPS:	I  will  have an e-mail  account in  Siemens Nixdorf,  the  address is
	yet  not  known.   Please  keep  on  sending  any  e-mail  for  me  to
	[email-masked] ;  it  will  be forwarded and also a message
	with my new address in SNI will automaticly be returned.

____________________________________________________________________
  
  Dr. Joachim F. Komorowski                                         
                                                                    
  BIOSYM Technologies GmbH               Tel.:  ++ 49 89  42 93 22   
  Schatzbogen 54                         FAX :            42 81 50  
                                                                    
  D-81829 Muenchen, Germany      E-Mail: [email-masked]  
____________________________________________________________________