Subject: Convert 3D structure to 2D structure?

From: Arthur Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 1995 11:02:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi, dear CCLers,

Are there any softwares whcih can convert 3D structures of small organic 
compounds from, say, MOL2 or PDB format to comfortable 2D topological 
structures?

It is not a strange question. Maybe you will like to show a structure 
derived from molecular modeling software on a piece of paper. In this 
case, projection of the 3D structure does not work because it is not in 
the favor of organic chemists. You can draw it by yourself but when there 
are dozens of structures, it becomes a disturbing job.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Arthur

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/                                                        _/ 
_/   Arthur Wang                     Doctoral Candidate   _/
_/                                                        _/           
_/   Molecular Design Lab                                 _/
_/   Institute of Physical Chemistry, Peking University   _/
_/   Beijing 100871, P.R.China                            _/
_/                                                        _/ 
_/   E-mail: [email-masked]                        _/
_/   Tel: 86-10-2501490    Fax: 86-10-2501725             _/
_/   WWW: http://www.ipc.pku.edu.cn/arthur/homepage.html  _/
_/                                                        _/ 
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/