Subject: reduction potentials and energy differences

From: [email-masked] (Daniel Glossman)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 95 21:56:25 WDT

Dear netters:

Is it possible to establish any relationship between the differences 
in energy of the anion and the neutral molecule and the experimental
reduction potential for organic molecules?

Thank in advance

							Daniel Glossman

**************************************************************************
Dr. Daniel Glossman

Programa QUINOR - CONICET                 Universidad Nacional de Lujan      
Departamento de Quimica                   Departamento de Ciencias Basicas
Universidad Nacional de La Plata          Division Quimica
Casilla de Correo 962                     Casilla de Correo 221
(1900) La Plata                           (6700) Lujan
Republica Argentina                       Republica Argentina
Phone/FAX: (54 21) 259485                 FAX: (54 323) 25795
E-mail: [email-masked]              E-mail: [email-masked]
***************************************************************************