Subject: Excited States with GAUSSIAN

From: "Andreas Parusel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 14:26:36 +0100

Dear Sirs!

 I am posting here just for an information. If anybody is working with
 the GAUSSIAN94 programm and its use for calculation of excited states and/or
    the fluorescence, i'd be glad if he  could contact me for some questions!

 Thanks a lot for everybody in advance!

 Andreas Parusel, Vienna

-- 
=======================================================================
   _/_/  _/_/                    [email-masked]    =
  _/  _/_/  _/                   [email-masked] =
  _/  _/_/  _/                   [email-masked]           =
   _/_/  _/_/                                                         =
                                                                      =
  Andreas Parusel                Institut fuer Theoretische Chemie    =
  Drorygasse 15/27               Althanstr. 14                        =
  A-1030 Wien                    A-1030 Wien                          =
  +43 1 7519244                  Tel +43 1 31336 1572                 =
=======================================================================