Subject: DZP' Basis Sets.

From: Darryl Ellson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 15:52:56 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,

Recently I have been using the DZP' basis set of Barone et al in the 
study of phenoxyl radicals.
In the future I would like to extend this study to the histidine and
tryptophanyl radicals.
What I would like to know is whether anyone out there has used this basis 
set (also designated Chip1 by Chipman) for any systems containing 
Nitrogen, and whether they have access to the numerical values and the 
contraction coefficients for nitrogen, and would be willing to share these.

		Many Thanks.

			Darryl A. Ellson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Darryl A. Ellson - Dept. Chemistry, UMIST, Manchester. M60 1QD
              Molecular Simulation & Design Laboratory
	    Tel: 061-236-3311 x4476    Fax: 061-236-7677
                E-mail: [email-masked]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~