Subject: viewing of stereoimages

From: "Gregor Fels" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 1995 17:27:25 GST

With respect to the evaluation of different techniques of viewing 
stereoimages of molecules we are very interested in a publication by
J. Hsu, Z. Pizlo, C.F. Babbs, D.M. Chelberg and E.J. Delp on the 
topic "Is stereo viewing really better" in the
Proceedings of the SPIE - The International Society for Optical 
Engineering, Vol. 2177, p.211-222, 1994.
We have trouble to get this paper in Germany and I would appreciate 
very much assistance in retrieving the publication (which has at 
least some connections to the subject of this reading list).

Many thanks
Gregor

Dr. Gregor Fels
Universitaet-GH-Paderborn
FB 13-Org. Chemie
Warburgerstr. 100
D-33098 Paderborn, Germany

Tel. 0049-5251-602181/Fax -603245
EMail [email-masked]