Subject: Grade of Journals.

From: Zhang Hongyu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 17:10:08 +0800 (SST)

Dear CCL'ers,

As I have a paper on protein loop modeling waiting to be submitted to
international journals, I'd like to know how most of you consider the
accademic grade and/or level of popular computational chemistry and
structural biology journals (Of course, except Nature & Science :-) ).
Since this probably is a sensitive topic ( perhaps for those publishers
and editors :-( ), please email directly to me if you are kind to
introduce it or have same interest. 

Henry

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Henry Hongyu Zhang, Ph.D. student |  email: [email-masked]
Molecular Design Laboratory       |  	    [email-masked]
Institute of Physical Chemistry   |  Tel: 8610-2501490
Peking University                 |  Fax: 8610-2501725
Peking 100871 , China		  |  URL: http://www.ipc.pku.edu.cn/moldsgn/
				  |       zhy/hom.htm

               Too hard, to be broken
                   Too soft, to be worthless 
				* Old Chinese Saying *
---------------------------------------------------------------------