Subject: NBO-summary

From: "sanja" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 14:56:49 -0800

Recently I posted a question:

> Hello all,
>
>   I am interested in the NBO program, version4.0, written by Glendening,
Reed,
> Carpenter and Weinhold. Some info how I can obtain it will be helpful.
> Thanks!!!
>
>   Best regards,
>
>   Sanja

the answer I got is:

>Sanja,
>
>Contact Frank Weinhold at the University of Wisconsin
>([email-masked]).  NBO 4.0 is copyrighted there and Frank
>should have details on how you can obtain the code.
>
>Eric Glendening

  thanks to Eric Elendening for giving me this information.

  Sanja

-- 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sanja Sekusak                         e-mail: [email-masked]
Rudjer Boskovic Institute             phone: (385-1) 456 10 89
HR-10001 Zagreb, CROATIA              fax: (385-1) 27 26 48           
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*