Subject: Parameters for Magnesium

From: "Jianguo Yu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 08:23:56 -0800

On Dec 10,  3:47pm, Darren Andrews wrote:
> Subject: CCL:AM1 Parameters for Magnesium
> Can anyone provide good Semi-Empirical parameters for Magnesium,
> preferrably for AM1 calculations.
>
> [email-masked]
>
>
>
> -------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
> -- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
> -- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
> [email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
> [email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
> Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
>              Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
>
>-- End of excerpt from Darren Andrews

PM3 and MNDO have parameters for magnesium (PM3: James J.P. Steward,
J.Compt.Chem: MNDO: A.A.Voityuk, Zh. Strukt. Khim., 29, 926(1988)). SPARTAN can
perform the calculations of Mg compounds by MNDO and PM3. If you want to know
more details, please contact
    [email-masked]

Jianguo Yu

-- 
+-----------------------+------------------+-------------------------+
|Jianguo Yu, Ph.D.      |  ______________  | E-Mail: [email-masked]  |
|Computational Chemist  |  \  _________	/  | Phone:  (714)955-2120   |
|Wavefunction Inc.      |   \ \\\\\\\\/	   | Fax:    (714)955-2118   |
|18401 Von Karman       |    \ \\\\\/	   | "The doctrines observe  |
|Suite 370              |     \	\\/        |  nature"                |
|Irvine, CA 92715       |      \/	   |   Lao-tzu (604-531 B.C.)| 
+-----------------------+------------------+-------------------------+