Subject: LaTeX

From: [email-masked] (Pascal HEBANT)
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 10:57:39 +0100

Hi netters!
Does anyone know if there is a MSWord to LaTeX converter available by ftp?
Thanks in advance
Pascal

*****************************************************************************

Pascal HEBANT

Laboratoire d'Electrochimie et de Chimie Analytique
Ecole Nationale Superieure de Chimie de Paris
11 rue Pierre et Marie Curie
75005 Paris FRANCE

tel: 33 (1) 44 27 66 94                             fax: 33 (1) 44 27 67 50

http://alcyone.enscp.jussieu.fr/Pages/LECA/Electrochimie.html
*****************************************************************************

---

From: "Bruce A. Luxon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 08:27:02 -0600

On Dec 15, 10:57am, Pascal HEBANT wrote:
> Subject: CCL:LaTeX
>-- End of excerpt from Pascal HEBANT

We use RTF->TEX on occassion on a MacIntosh with fair success with MS Word
5 documents.  You must save the Word file in RTF format first, then
run it through RTF->TEX. It was not hard to find or download so I assume
a simple archie search will dig it up.  Its by Brian Jeffries in Australia
([email-masked]).

There's also RTF2TEX for UNIX available from rzsun2.informatik.uni-hamburg.de.

We settled on the Mac version for reasons I've long forgotten. Hope this
helps.

Bruce Luxon

-- 
*=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-*
*  Bruce A. Luxon, Ph.D                                                    *
*  Assistant Professor                                                     *
*  Sealy Center for Structural Biology                                     U
*  Dept. of Human Biological Chemistry & Genetics                          T
*  University of Texas Medical Branch                                      M
*  Galveston, TX   77555-1157                                              B
*                                                                          *
*  (409)747-6802; Fax (409)747-6850                                        *
*  [email-masked]                             http://www.nmr.utmb.edu/ *
*=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-*