Subject: Cascade V2

From: "Ralph Puchta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 10:54:14 +0100

Dear CCL users!

We proudly announce our program CASCADE:

Here the readme-file 

*********************************************************************************

C A S C A D E   V 2     (DOS/Win/OS2 VERSION)                      
==========================================================================
>> Cascade Aids Semi-empiric Calculators Access Displays Eventually :-) <<
==========================================================================
Cascade V2 is a shell which converts semi-empirical data (from programs 
like MOPAC, AMPAC and VAMP) into several 3d graphic formats. It thus
enables the user to visualize the resulting molecule geometry. The supported
display programs are:
  3DV, Chemview, JMR, MOLWIN, MV, PC MODEL, PLUTON, POVRAY, 
 RASWIN.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andreas Dosche          ([email-masked])
Ralph Puchta            ([email-masked])
Michael Reichenb"acher  ([email-masked])
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use the program install.exe to uncompress cascade.zip,
otherwise you have to set the environment variables CASCADE and AWKDIR
manually.
If you have used install.exe, you can use cascade.bat to start cascde.

*********************************************************************************

You can get CASCADE via ftp:

ftp://www.ccl.net/pub/chemistry/software/MS-DOS/cascade

ftp://uni-stuttgart.de/pub/scivi/cascade

You have to get 3 files:

cascade2.rea -> the readme file (you have read in *)
cascade2.zip -> the program
install.exe  -> this part installs CASCADE in the right way on your PC

We hope that you will enjoy it. 
If you find any bugs or have any problems, think something should be changed, 
should be added or any thing else, feel free to contact us. 

We wish all CCl users a merry Christmas and a happy new year 1996.

Andreas Dosche
Ralph Puchta
Michael Reichenb"acher