Subject: IRC - G92?

From: [email-masked] (Magda Wajrak)
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 95 16:42:42 WST

Dear Gaussian users,

I am using G92/DFT program and I want to run an IRC job using cartesian
coordinates as my geometry input. Can I do that?
From reading the manual it seems I can just by using the keyword 'Cartesian'
with the IRC command, but when I try to run such job, it collapses
saying that there are no paremeters to optimize.

Could you please tell me what I am doing wrong and how to run such job,
below is my input file:

$ RunGauss
%chk=ct.2chk
#P mp2=full/gen 6d SCFConv=6 SCFCyc=200 SCF=Direct IRC=(ReadCartesianFC, 
Cartesian, MaxPoints=10, StepSize=1) OPTCyc=50 guess=check

1,4-isomer chair singlet mp2 irc job

0 1 
***geometry****
***basis set***

Thank you very much for your help.

Magda Wajrak
([email-masked])