Subject: Pleeese!! plot software for Phase Diagram of 3-Components.

From: Chai Chong Chul <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 1995 21:18:10 +0900 (KST)

To Netter!!! 

Happy New Year!!

This is my first posting.

But  I am sorry for my asking the simple questions.

I want to plot for Phase Diagram of 3-Components,

 because I should insert  this plotting  in my paper.  

This is very emergent problem.

So, Pleeese!! 
I want to get plot-software or methods for Phase Diagram of 3-Components.

Thanks a lots....

____________________________________________________________________________
 ___  ___
 | |  // A I S T   Chong Chul Chai(e-mail:[email-masked])
 | |-//  1 9 9 5   Department of Chemistry and Center for Molecular Science.
 | |-\\            Korea Adv. Inst. of Sci. & Tech., Tel: 042-869-2853.
 | |  \\           373-1, Kusungdong, Yusungku, Taejon, 305-701 Korea.
 ---  ---          alcohol in ara,csqueen,kids bbs
                   http://muse.kaist.ac.kr/~ccchai
============================================================================