Subject: Last announcement: Workshop in Relativistic QM

From: [email-masked] (Kirk Peterson)
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 14:41:15 -0800 (PST)

All:

For those that missed the first announcement, the Environmental
Molecular Sciences Laboratory at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
in Richland, WA is sponsering a workshop by Dr. Ken Dyall in relativistic 
quantum mechanics.  

The workshop/course will take place at PNL on Jan. 15-19.

The format will be similar to an intensive short course at the
graduate level and will consist of 16 one hour lectures spread over
5 days with plenty of time for problem solving and questions. The
material to be covered will provide the foundations for carrying out
research in the area of relativistic electronic structure calculations.

For more information, including online registration, refer to the web
page at:  http://w3.pnl.gov:2080/quantum/

Feel free to email me with any questions, etc.

Kirk Peterson

[email-masked]

-- 
Kirk A. Peterson
Assistant Professor
Department of Chemistry       / Email:  [email-masked]
Washington State University   / Office: (509) 375-6350, (509) 372-7282
       and                    / Fax:    (509) 375-6631
Theory, Modeling, and Simulation
Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, K1-83
Richland, WA 99352