Subject: Journal of Molecular Modeling 1996

From: Journal of Molecular Modeling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 16:21:38 +0100 (MET)

Journal of Molecular Modeling

		the advanced way of publishing

	We would like to thank all those who helped us through the 
	startup phase of this exciting project for their cooperation.
	A special thanks goes to our authors for choosing the 
	Journal of Molecular Modeling as their publication platform
	of choice for presenting their latest results, showing 
	confidence in the promising project of electronic publishing.

	We hope you'll continue to help us shape the future of
	scientific publishing in a multimedia world. 
	Wishing that the new year proves to be creative and
	prosperous, we are looking forward to welcome you
	as an author of the Journal of Molecular Modeling.

	If you haven't already subscribed to the journal, please
	consider placing a personal subscription (at a very favour-
	able price) or discuss an institutional susbcription with
	colleagues and your librarian. Detailed information on the
	online journal, its Annual CD-ROM and Print Archive Edition,
	is available via WWW at the URL given below. 

	With professional best wishes for 1996.

	Tim Clark				Henryette Roth
	(editor)				(assistant editor)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^   Journal of Molecular Modeling          ^    Tel:  [+49](0)9131 / 85-2948   ^
^   Computer-Chemie-Centrum                ^          [+49](0)9131 / 85-6567   ^
^   Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg        ^                                   ^
^   Naegelsbachstrasse 25                  ^    Fax:  [+49](0)9131 / 85-6565   ^
^   D-91052  Erlangen                      ^                                   ^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^   email:	[email-masked]                                ^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^   URL:        http://www.organik.uni-erlangen.de/info/JMOLMOD/jmolinfo.html  ^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^