Subject: I want to experimental data of folding intermediates

From: ldw <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 19:35:04 -0800 (PST)

Dear Netters,
 At presents I predict some folding nuleated site by searching the PDB. 
Now I need some experimental data to test them. All kinds of 
experimental data which have the detail information about where is the 
folding nuleaated site or folding initiation site are welcome. (the 
information like the paper on Nature Vol.269 Page 192-197, which states 
that N and C terminal helix fold ealier. This kind of information is most 
favorate). I will summarize what is intereting I receive to this list.
 Thanks in advance,
 Dawei

----------< *** Dawei LIN *** >----------------
             Ph.D student of 
          Molecular Design Lab 
      Institute of Physical chemistry
            Peking University
              Beijing 100871         
                P.R.China
  Phone: 86-10-2751490  Fax:   86-10-2751725
  Email: [email-masked] 
         [email-masked] 
    URL: http://www.ipc.pku.edu.cn/ldw/ldw.htm
------------------------------------------------