Subject: Chemical Concepts - Job Opening

From: "Stephen R. Heller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 08:55:25 -0500 (EST)

Chemicals Concepts of Weinheim, Germany is seeking to recruit a
Sales Manager for marketing its spectroscopy software and related
databases.

The successful applicant should have a degree in science,
preferably in chemistry or physics, and have hands-on NMR, IR, and
spectrometry experience.  In addition the applicant should have
experience with both PC's and UNIX workstations.

Consulting is an important aspect of the Chemical Concepts sales
strategy, thus knowledge of the operating procedures of analytical
labs in the USA will be quite helpful.

Well developed interpersonal skills and sales experience are very
important.  Knowledge of German is desirable.  The chosen applicant
will be required to go to Germany for about one month to learn the
various Chemical Concepts systems.

The position is expected to be located in either northern New
Jersey or St. Louis, Missouri.

Chemical Concepts is an equal opportunity employer.

Please direct all responses and salary requirements to:

Dr. Reinhard Neudert
Managing Director
Chemical Concepts GmbH
Boschstrasse 12 
PO Box 10 02 02 
D-69469 Weinheim 
GERMANY 

E-mail:  [email-masked]
FAX:   011-49-6201-606-430
Phone: 011-49-6201-606-438